Friday, May 2, 2008

Making Some Changes...

I'm thinking about making my blog strictly Jacoby Ellsbury. However, i'm not sure yet. Because i figure that all of the Red Sox posts that i make arent really exciting, because i'm just summarizing the game, and you can find summaries anywhere. So i'm thinking of making it strictly Jacoby Ellsbury, because yes- he is my favorite player -but also because i figure that i can find stories and updates on him that you may not be able to find as easily as a summary of each game. I also figure that since my blog's not even popular, making a change wouldnt really affect anyone because no one barely visits my blog as it is..lol. But let me know what you think. =)
UPDATE- I will be making this blog strictly Jacoby Ellsbury. I've thought about it, and i came to the conclusion that it would just make more sense because like what i said before- as of right now, i'm just summarizing the game, and you can find summaries anywhere.

0 comments: